- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Bacon, bean and onion casserole dish.
- 2 (1 pound) cans kidney beans
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup cili sauce
- salt and pepper
- Drain the beans, reserving 3 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Crisp the bacon and drain and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Saute the onions in the drippings until tender. Mix in the beans and reserved liquid, bacon, chili sauce and seasonings.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.