- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
This is a family-friendly twist on the typical macaroni and cheese recipe.
- 1 package (14.5 oz.) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Libby’s sweet peas, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimentos, drained
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Prepare macaroni and cheese with milk and 1/4 cup butter, following package directions.
- Gently stir in peas, corn and pimentos. Place in a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter, mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Place under broiler about 2 minutes or until top is lightly browned.