- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sexy, summery and chic, this cocktail is a tropical paradise in every sip.
- 2 ounces Cabana Cachaça
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 lime, quartered
- Crushed ice
- Lime slices to garnish
- Place the lime, coconut and sugar in a cocktail shaker, muddle together and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then stain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with the lime slices and serve immediately.