- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled mint and cucumber give this rum-based cocktail its cool and crisp flavor while fresh lime juice provides an enjoyable citrusy edge.
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 cucumber slices
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 2 ounces island rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon St-Germain
- club soda
- mint sprig and cucumber slice to garnish
- Place the mint and the cucumber into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the simple syrup, St-Germain, rum and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the mint sprig and cucumber slice; serve immediately.