- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The perfect balance of spice, sweetness and freshness is achieved in this rye-based mixed drink.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 2 ounces rye
- 3/4 ounce Maraschino liqueur
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- brandied cherry and mint leaf to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds. Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the brandied cherry and mint leaf and then serve immediately.