- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Smooth bourbon and orange-flavored Triple sec are mixed with fresh juices to give you this pleasantly invigorating sipper.
- 1-1/4 ounces bourbon
- 1 barspoon Triple Sec
- 1 splash fresh orange juice
- 1 splash fresh cranberry juice
- 1 splash simple syrup
- lemon wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon wheel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wheel and then serve immediately.