- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 12 muffins
Sweet and moist blueberry muffins made with Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal
Tip: If desired, add 15 millilitres (1 tablespoon) grated orange rind along with blueberries.
- 375 millilitres (1-1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 12 millilitres (2-1/2 teaspoons) baking powder
- 1 millilitres (1/4 teaspoon) baking soda
- 1 millilitres (1/4 teaspoon) salt
- 375 millilitres (1-1/2 cups) All-Bran Original® cereal
- 175 millilitres (3/4 cup) 2-percent milk
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 175 millilitres (3/4 cup) packed brown sugar
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together cereal, milk and juice. Let stand five minutes or until cereal softens. Add eggs, oil and brown sugar; mix well.
- Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased or paper-lined muffin pan cups. Bake at 200 degrees C. (400 degrees F.) for 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown and tops of muffins spring back when lightly touched.