- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
- 4 large Washington Russet potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeÃ±os (less if you don't like it spicy)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 cup high-quality shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 can (13 to 14 ounce) artichoke heart quarters, drained well and coarsely chopped
- extra shredded parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and prick the potatoes and bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until very tender and baked through. Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, green onions, jalapeÃ±os and garlic in a mixing bowl and mix with a whip attachment until combined.
- After potatoes have cooled 10 minutes, cut the top off the potato (lengthwise) and scoop out the hot potato with a spoon, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
- Add the potato pulp to the mixing bowl and mix with whip attachment until well mixed.
- Stir in the 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, crab meat and artichokes.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato shells, piling up and dividing evenly.
- Sprinkle with extra parmesan for a pretty top.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Kathy's Notes: If you want to make these in advance, bring them to room temperature for 45 minutes before baking.