- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A straightforward blend of two major ingredients, vodka and dry vermouth, gives the Kangaroo Cocktail its smooth taste and simple charm. Serve with a lemon zest twist to garnish.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Dry Vermouth
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the vodka and vermouth into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.