- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6-8
With its exotic sounding name, Kana Koma Chicken's ingredients are a unique blend of sweet and savory.
- 2 broiler chickens, skinned, quartered
- 1 cup apricot jam
- I bottle Creamy Italian dressing
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- Place broilers in a large baking dish. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of apricot jam on each piece of chicken.
- Shake soup mix well and sprinkle package over chicken.
- Pour creamy Italian dressing over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until juices run clear.