- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
This delicious and nutritious kale salad recipe makes a perfect side dish for any meal.
- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- Sherry vinaigrette (sherry vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Gouda cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 to 2 pears, cored and sliced
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle the dressed salad with chopped walnuts, Gouda, and pear and serve.