- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Kale chips make an exotic and tasty appetizer with Asian-inspired flavor and elegance. Serve as a side to your favorite sandwich or burger, or with a creamy veggie dip.
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi powder
- 1 pound dinosaur kale, washed and torn into 3-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for coating the baking sheets
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Put the salt, sugar, and togarashi into a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Place the kale leaves into a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the spice mixture. Toss well until the kale is thoroughly coated and then place the kale in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the kale for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and cool for 4 minutes prior to serving.