- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Mediterranean-style salsa, made with grape tomatoes, meaty Greek Kalamata olives and fresh basil and dill, can be enjoyed on its own as a dip, or topped on grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped 4 ounces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon minced red chile
- Place the olives, tomatoes, basil, dill, chile, olive oil and lemon juice into a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and then toss the mixture well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.