- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 hr 20 min
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooker peach cobbler dessert.
- 1/3 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 (canned or fresh) cups peaches
- 1/2 cup pecah juice or water
- Mix together the first four ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour in the dry ingredient mixture, cover with the peaches and juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Remove the lid and cook for an additional 20 minutes.