- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This pretty little pink cocktail is made with a sweet and sour blend of gin, fresh lime juice, Cointreau, Peychaud’s bitters and simple syrup.
- 1-1/2 ounces dry gin
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/3 ounce Cointreau
- 1 bar-spoon Peychaud’s bitters
- 1/2 bar-spoon sugar syrup
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.