- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Chili fondue with turkey franks and french bread to dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) can chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 turkey franks, cut up
- French bread, cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 skewers or fondue forks
- Mix together the chili and cheese and cook over medium heat until the cheese has melted.
- Mix together the water and cornstarch and blend into the chili. Continue stirring until bubbly.
- Pour the fondue mixture into a bowl and serve with a plate of the cut up turkey franks and french bread.