- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooked creamy crabmeat chip dip.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon marinade for chicken
- 1 tabelspoon sherry or cooking sherry
- 3 green onions with tops, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- Beat the cream cheese with the mayonnaise, marinade and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours, stirring only once.