- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Juicy Apple Crisp is great served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon plus an additional 1/2 teaspoon for cornstarch mixture
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 tablespoons water
- vanilla ice cream
- Combine first 6 ingredients (oat mixture). Combine sugar, cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt (cornstarch mixture). Place apple slices in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cornstarch mixture.
- Pour 1/4 cup juice concentrate and water over apple mixture. Top with oat mixture. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve with ice cream.