- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
This is the best chili I've ever made. It can be easily doubled and still turns out delicious. Good, quick, and easy.... I highly recommend it! Very good served with shredded with cheddar cheese on top and a side of cornbread. Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce + Â½ to 1 can water
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- garlic salt to taste
- chili powder to taste
- Brown beef with onion; drain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Simmer in crock pot the whole day.