- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This somewhat tart and refreshing gin-based beverage is made with apples, juniper-sage syrup, apple cider and pepper cake bitters. Make sure to muddle the apple well so it obtains more of a fine rather than chunky texture.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bombay Gin
- 1 ounce Juniper-Sage Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 ounces Golden Russet Apple Cider
- 1/4 Apple, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 dash Bittermens Pepper Cake Bitters
- Place the apple in a cocktail shaker with a pinch of sugar. Muddle well and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker and then vigorously shake for 35 seconds to combine. Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve.