- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink is a spinoff of the original Jockey Club cocktail, except this modernized version omits the orange bitters and substitutes amaretto for the crème de noya.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce amaretto
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- One dash Angostura bitters
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for 35 seconds until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and serve immediately.