- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Daiquiri cocktail gets its name from the Rhum J.M Gold that is used in its blend; an aromatic and slightly spicy rum with hints of vanilla, pepper, allspice, cocoa and anise.
- 1-1/2 ounces Rhum J.M Gold
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wheel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheel and then serve immediately.