- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use extreme caution when consuming this luscious concoction because although absolutely delicious, it is an extremely strong and robust rum and tequila-based mixed drink.
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2-1/2 ounces Corralejo reposado tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 1 ounce Tiki-Ti Mai Tai mix
- 8 ounce crushed ice
- Wedge of lime
- Pineapple wedge and cherry to garnish
- Squeeze a wedge of lime into a tall cocktail glass, or a tiki glass, and then drop in the spent lime wedge.
- Put the rum, tequila, lime juice, passion fruit syrup, Tiki mix and ice into a blender and process the mixture for 6 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge slice and a cherry. Serve immediately.