- Prep: 5 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 5 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Jiffy Cream Cake Supreme is layered with pineapple and cream cheese.
- 1 small package Jiffy yellow cake mix
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix as package directs and bake in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese; add milk gradually. Add instant pudding. Beat slowly until dissolved and thickened. Spread on cooled cake. Spread pineapple on top; cover with a layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle top with pecans.
- Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours before serving.