- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A quick and simple cheesy breaded chicken dinner.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch glass dish.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the mayonnaise and roll in the combines cheese and corn flake crumbs.
- Arrange on the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.