- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8
Jiffy Apple Cobbler is served warm and is easy to make.
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter, cut in small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons shortening, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix apples with sugar and cinnamon. Place in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Dot with butter
- Drop biscuit mix, shortening, egg and milk together until blended. Drop dough by spoonfuls over fruit.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.