- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 large jars of sauce
This unique, sweet sauce spiced with horseradish sparkles like jewels over a brick of cream cheese. Stash away a few boxes of Ritz or Club crackers and make this sauce now so you will be prepared for unexpected holiday guests.
- 18 ounce jar Pineapple Preserves
- 18 ounce jar Apple Jelly
- 1- 5 ounce jar white horseradish drained well
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1- 8 ounce brick cream cheese
- Ritz or Club Crackers
- Mix the jellies, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Store sauce in the two jelly jars.
- When ready to serve, spoon sauce generously over the cream cheese. Serve with crackers.