- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8-10 Servings
This delicious punch is perfect to serve at a cocktail party with friends. Float a large block of ice in the punch instead of using ice cubes.
- 36 sugar cubes
- 3-1/3 cups soda water
- 2-1/3 cups applejack, such as Laird’s
- 1-1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups Tea-Infused Vermouth
- 36 dashes Bitters
- 6 cups ice
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Block of ice
- Place the sugar cubes and 1 cup of the soda in a large pitcher and muddle until the sugar is broken into pieces. v
- Stir in the applejack, lemon juice, vermouth, bitters, and ice cubes and stir for about 15 seconds until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a punch bowl and then add a block of ice. Slowly pour in the remaining soda and garnish the punch with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately.