- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: Makes 8
Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle! This recipe for a Jell-O Mousse-tini is courtesy of JelloLounge.com.
To make this a virgin cocktail, simply substitute water for the vodka.
- 2, 3-ounce packages Jell-O gelatin, any flavor, divided
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1, 8-ounce tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, frozen or thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Spread 1 package of gelatin onto a large plate. Dip rims of 8, 6-ounce dessert glasses in cold water, then into dry gelatin mix. Set aside.
- Pour unused gelatin mix from plate into a medium bowl. Add remaining gelatin mix.
- Gradually add boiling water, stirring for 2 minutes with a whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour gelatin mixture into prepared glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Family Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes