- Prep: 3 hr 40 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 55 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
This jellied cranberry sauce made with Fuji apples makes an attractive presentation to your holiday table. Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for an added touch of festive flair.
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 1 large Fuji apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Cooking spray
- Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, and then coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cranberries, apple, sugar and water into a saucepan over medium-high and bring the mixture to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes until thick, stirring frequently to prevent sticking, and then transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Place the cranberry mixture into the refrigerator for 3-1/2 hours to set.
- Invert the loaf pan onto a plate and then remove the plastic wrap. Garnish and serve with a knife.