- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Serve Jellied Cranberry Salad on beds of lettuce with a dollop of sour cream or mayonnaise.
- 2, 3 ounce packages raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 orange, peeled--each segment cut in half
- 1 large can pineapple chunks, drained and cut into thirds
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce, slightly beaten
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- sour cream or mayonnaise as garnish
- lettuce leaves
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water and chll until partially thickened. Fold orange, pineapple, cranberry and nuts into gelatin. Pour into large mold and chill until firm.
- To serve: Place slices on individual beds of lettuce and add a dollop of sour cream or mayonnaise.