- Prep: 2 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 35 min
- Serving: 12
Pecans give Jellied Cherry Pineapple Salad a bit of crunch and texture.
- 1, 3 ounce package raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1, 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1, 3 ounce package lemon gelatin
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1, 8 ounce can pineapple, crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in pie filling; turn into a 9 inch square baking pan. Chill until firm. Dissolve lemon gelatin in remaining 1 cup water.
- Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add hot lemon gelatin gradually. Stir in pineapple with juice with marshmallows. Chill until partly set; fold in whipped cream. Spoon over first layer; top with nuts. Chill until firm.