- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 15 clusters
Yummy pretzel and peanut butter clusters made in the slow cooker.
- 1 2/3 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 1/2 cups crushed thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup honey graham cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Mix together the chips and shortening in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours or until melted.
- Stir in the pretzels, cereal and almonds. Drop by the heaping teaspoon full onto wax paper and allow to cool.