- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This simple and vibrant cocktail has a sweet and bitter flavor similar to that of grapefruit even though it is not in the blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest to garnish
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with some lemon zest and serve immediately.