- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Hibiki is an amazing aged malt and grain whisky with a spicy and sophisticated taste. It took top prize in its category at the World Whiskey Awards in 2010.
- 1-1/2 ounces Hibiki whisky
- 1 teaspoon sweet vermouth
- 1/4 cherry brandy
- maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds. Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and then serve immediately.