- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This elegant salad is both light and healthy. Serve as a starter at your next dinner party for an impressive presentation
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber leaving alternating green strips.
- Cut the cucumber in half and remove the seeds.
- Using a food processor, cut the cucumber into thin slices and then place between two pieces of paper towel to absorb any extra moisture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the vinegar, sugar and salt and whisk to combine.
- Add the sliced cucumbers and then sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Gently toss to combine and serve at once.