- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 12
Jane's Christmas Punch is a blend of tea and fruit juice but it's not for everyone. It's spiked with vodka!
- 5 orange and spice-flavored tea bags
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated grape juice, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle of ginger ale, chilled
- 2-1/2 cups vodka
- Pour 3 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover. Steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags; cool tea. Combine tea with next 4 ingredients in a large container. Stir until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Combine with remaining ingredients just before serving in a large punch bowl with lemon slices.