- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
Give your taste buds a Caribbean vacation with this Jamaican spiced lobster dip! Each bite has the delicious, savory zest of Jamaican spice and the creamy flavor of soft cheese and pureed lobster. Serve this decadent dip on freshly sliced cucumbers for an appetizer worthy of the beach!
- 2 cups cooked lobster, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 (8-ounce) package of light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican jerk spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and white pepper
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, fully mixing.
- Place dip in a blender and puree. Scoop one teaspoon of dip onto each cucumber slice. Garnish with additional seasoning and a piece of red pepper.