- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Plain iced coffee is given an island makeover with this recipe for Jamaican coffee.
- 1 tablespoon coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1cup chilled water
- 1 tablespoon rum
- ice cubes
- whipped cream
- grated nutmeg
- Place the coffee, sugar and boiling water into a bowl, and stir until coffee and sugar have dissolved.
- Pour in the chilled water and place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once the mixture has chilled, add the rum and stir to combine.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and pour in the coffee mixture.
- Top each drink with whipped cream and some freshly grated nutmeg.