- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The fresh crispness of this cocktail with its slightly sweet, sour and tart flavor makes it a winner so squeeze your own lemon and grapefruit to achieve this fabulous taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces white tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- Grapefruit slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Fill with the soda, garnish with the grapefruit slice and then serve immediately.