- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A fresh, creamy and spicy relish topping that works wonders on a bland sandwich or burger.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium jalapeño chile peppers, stem removed and thinly sliced
- 2 small shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup diced green and/or red tomatoes
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the olive oil, cilantro, jalapeños, shallots, lime juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gently stir in the tomatoes, avocados and corn and mix until blended. Serve immediately.