- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
- 7 ounce jalapeno peppers
- 5.5 ounce seasoning coating mix, spicy one
- 1 pound hot pork sausage
- 6 ounce shredded mexican style cheese blend
- Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise.
- Remove the core and seeds from them.
- Stuff these with cheese.
- Place sausage in between plastic layers and roll it with a rolling pin.
- coat the jalapenos with the thin sausage layer.
- Roll the coated peppers in seasoning coating mix.
- Place them in a baking tray and cook at 350 degree Farenheit until cheese melts and they turn brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato and chili sauce.