- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Although this cocktail is cool and refreshing, it also has an enjoyable heat of its own as a result of the muddled jalapeno peppers used in its blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces 100% agave tequila
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 6 slices skinned cucumber plus to garnish
- 2-3 slices jalapeno plus 1 to garnish
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- Place the cucumber, jalapeno, lime juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the tequila and Cointreau.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the jalapeno and the extra cucumber slices and then serve immediately.