- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The heat of the jalapeno pepper and spice of the tequila is balanced by warm undertones of vanilla in this complex cocktail.
- 1/4 of a jalapeño pepper, seeds removed if desired
- 1 barspoon vanilla liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces light tequila
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- jalapeño pepper and lemon slice to garnish
- Place the jalapeño into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vanilla liqueur, tequila and agave nectar to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the jalapeño pepper and lemon slice and then serve immediately.