- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro sprigs
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the pineapple, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil into a bowl and toss to mix. Sprinkle the salsa with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and toss once more to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.