- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This blanco tequila, Amer Picon, green Chartreuse and orange bitters cocktail is a Boston original developed by Tom Schlesinger-Guidelli of Eastern Standard.
- 1-1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 3/4 ounce Amer Picon
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 3 dashes Fee Brothers orange bitters
- Flamed orange peel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the flamed orange peel, and then serve immediately.