- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin-based cocktail was originally developed by Nick Kosevich, front manager of the former Town Talk Diner.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1-3/4 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sparkling wine
- 3 drops of chilled basil oil to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 drops of the basil oil into the prepared glass and then set aside.
- Place the gin, grapefruit juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then add the sparkling wine. Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass and then serve immediately.