- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Celebrate All Hallows' Eve with this fall-inspired cocktail made with rum, fresh juices and autumn-inspired flavors.
Photo originally appeared on liquor.com
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 4 sugar cubes
- 3 ounces club soda
- 2 cloves
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces apple juice
- apple slices, cinnamon sticks and pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Pace the sugar cubes, cloves and 1 ounce of the club soda into a cocktail shaker and muddle well to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the rum, nutmeg, lemon juice and apple juice into the shaker, and then fill with ice. Stir the mixture for 20 seconds to combine and then strain into a punch cup.
- Add the remaining club soda and then garnish the drink with the apple slices, cinnamon sticks and pumpkin seeds.