- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A quick and simple lunch. Modify the character names to suit your kids or give them the ingredients and have them create their own person!
- 1 slice of bread, toasted
- 1 hard cooked egg, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Raisins, Cherrios or other cereal
- 1 carrot or celery stick, cut into 8 pieces
- Cut the toast diagonally. Place one point down for Jack, the other point up for Jill. Place the egg up top for a head.
- Use the cheese for hair; the cereal and raisins for eyes, ears, etc. and the celery or carrot sticks for arms and legs.