- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sweet cocktail made from a blend of raspberries, red wine and cocoa powder. Belissimo!
- 6 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2.5 ounces Merlot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet cocoa powder
- Real whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Place the raspberries and sugar into a cocktail shaker and muddle until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour in the Chiani wine and then add the cocoa powder.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then strain into a martini glass.
- Top with a spoonful of real whipped cream and chocolate shavings.